|The architectural part of the technical design determines the architectural and artistic image of the future site (building or structure).
The architectural part presents solutions to:
* functional-spatial composition of the site (building);
* architectural and artistic image of the site (building);
* matching the site to fit into the surrounding architectural landscape;
* creating a sustainable, healthy, safe, sanitary and accessible to all architectural landscape.
The architectural part provides the basis and conditions for:
* appropriate building design solution;
* solution to the technical infrastructure and building systems;
* optimal and safe conduction of the technological process
- a situational solution made on the basis of the cadastral map (cadastral plan) or the detailed development plan, which identifies the exact location of the site and the achieved parameters of constructional development;
- allocations of all floors and roof lines plan, the parameters of all premises and openings therein, provided materials or the minimum requirements to them, for the treatment of walls, floors, ceilings, staircases and other parts and areas of the building;
- facade images clarifying the external shape of the volumes , the materials used and their processing;
- transverse and longitudinal vertical parts clarifying heights, levels, vertical communication in the building, the roof slope planes, insulation, floor structures and pavements.
2. Explanatory note - Explains the functional and spatial, and architectural artistic solution of the site, describes details of the project’s achieved technical and economic indicators - areas, volumes, number of rooms, number of seats etc., as well as compliance of design solutions and construction products with requirements to:
* bearing capacity - mechanical resistance, stability and durability of structures and the soil base when operating and seismic loads
* fire safety
* hygiene, health and life
* safe operation
* noise and environmental protection
* energy efficiency - energy and heat savings
3. At the request of the contractor may additionally be made:
- drawings of fragments of typical and repetitive premises with the furnishing; fragments of the facade elements; typical architectural details;
- specifications for windows and other materials and products;
- a quantitative account for the types of architectural construction work by broad indicators;
- perspectives, axonometric views, photomontages;
- 3D visualization, computer animation, models.
| Interior and furnishing part can be made for newly designed sites or as a separate furnishing project to existing sites with or without changing their purpose.
Interior and furnishing part presents solutions to:
- the main function of different rooms and spaces and their linkages, designed to meet compositional, technological, physiological, ergonomic, acoustic, security and other requirements;
- the shaping of the floor, walls and ceiling of the premises, and additionally created barriers for partial separation of spaces;
- the location of the mobile and stationary items of furniture;
- the location of artificial lighting in relation to the overall spatial layout;
- the inclusion of works of fine arts into the interior.
- drawing of basic functional and compositional solution for the location of elements of the interior;
- drawing of the solution of the ceiling displaying the main and additional processing, lighting and more;
- unfolds of the walls displaying the main and additional processing and shaping of the elements of the installation system;
- drawings (panels) with the presentation of the color decision and materials;
- drawings of typical decorative art and other items of cultural and historical value from the interior of cultural monuments;
- typical elements of the interior on an appropriate scale - at the discretion of the designer.
- In cases where objects that require the development of an acoustic project are designed, the following Drawings are attached:
* graphical analysis of the course of the sound reflection for the longitudinal vertical part and plan of the room (hall);
* Drawings of the accepted shape and profile of the room, incl. the ceiling, walls and floor;
* Drawings of acoustic insulation and noise suppression constructions for the acoustic processed areas.
2. Explanatory note, which describes:
- Main function of the rooms and spaces and the links between them;
- The basic elements used for the building of the interior;
- The solutions adopted to meet the basic functional, compositional, technological, physiological ergonomic, acoustic, security and other requirements;
- Materials used and the manner of their processing;
- Justification on the works of art included in the interior.
- In cases where an acoustic project is designed, the adopted acoustic solutions are also described in the explanatory note.
3. Calculations - include:
- a detailed quantitative account on materials and products by the type of construction work;
- specifications of products and materials included in the design of the interior and furniture.
| 1. Drawings:
- a Blueprint of the foundations with attachment to the existing terrain;
- drawings of foundations subjected to dynamic loads from machines;
- formwork plans for reinforced concrete constructions with designated openings for the elements of the building systems and for the installation of machinery, as well as designated places for all
- reinforcement plans for the implementation of monolithic concrete structures;
- assembly plans - for the construction of prefabricated structural elements with full specification of mounting elements;
- details of the installation of prefabricated and embedded parts to the supporting structures by parts and marks;
- structural details of architectural solutions for cladding, noise insulation, acoustical design, thermal insulation, elements of interior and exterior and more.;
- constructional details for the linkage between elements of the technical infrastructure and installations with the elements of the construction;
- design and installation drawings - for the construction works designed with metal, wood and composite structures;
- design and installation details;
- specific details of the elements of the building structure.
- installation plans for curtain walls;
- other plans and drawings related to the construction and technological solutions;
- specification of materials, finished products and concrete elements.
2. Explanatory note, which contains:
* the source data and requirements for the design assignment of the constructional part;
* the specific requirements of the architectural solution authoritative for determining the type of the bearing structure;
* data for geological, hydro geological and other surveys and for seismicity of the region of the site;
* additional specific requirements to structural components subjected to dynamic effects;
* considerations and justification for the solution adopted for the foundation in accordance with the specific geological, hydro geological and other conditions;
* a description of additional measures that are imposed by the specific terrain and hydrological conditions;
* justification and a description of the construction system and constructive solutions;
* Suggestions for implementing new construction technologies where these are provided;
* Specific requirements for other parts of the project arising from the characteristics of the adopted constructive solutions.
* A description of the typical elements and design details;
* Data on the technical characteristics of the materials used;
* A description of the technical requirements for the installation of prefabricated structures.
| 1. Drawings
- structural layout of the internal and external electrical networks and installations;
- principle single line schemes of switchboards,
diagrams of transformer stations and substations fillings;
- placement schemes with mapped:
* junction points to power and data networks with their parameters;
* places of machinery, switchboards, distributors, equipment and consumers with an indication of their power output and other technical data (computational lighting parameters required by BDS 1786, can be presented in tabular format);
* outlets and circuits at the distribution boards with computational parameters and loads.
* routes of lines between distribution devices and consumers;
* layout of elements of different systems on the building plans;
* schematic diagrams for automatic adjustment of processes and technical systems - where no separate automation part is planed;
* installation diagrams and appropriate fittings necessary for the setting-up of the electric installation (only in the detailed design phase)
- a joint mapping on the plan schemes is allowed for two or more installations of similar types, with similar devices, building blocks and implementation technology
- if specified by the project assignment (design contract) large scale details are produced, specifying the details of the installation of elements of non-standard equipment (only in detailed design phase).
2. Explanatory note - contains:
- a description of the technical solutions adopted;
- a description of the activities and the degree of protection of electrical equipment according to the characteristics of the environment;
- information about the compatibility of the elements of the interior wiring systems with the elements of the automatic control of the process and technical installations, where no separate automation process and sanitary and technical regulations parts are planed;
- data on the general requirements of the project assignment, requirements for other parts of the project and source data for the development of the project;
- information about available facilities and installations with an assessment of their reliability and suitability for use by primary and / or temporary construction;
- a description of the external power supply with clarified solutions for the energy system, characteristic of the routes, type and construction of the line, dimensioning of the wire connections and equipment;
- data on electrical equipment in distribution systems, transformers, electric and transformer stations, the sizing and the organization for measuring the parameters of the electric energy consumption;
- data on platform power transmission and information networks (type, characteristics and dimensioning);
- data on voltage installations (operating modes, selection of equipment, lights, wires, cables, implementation technology, incl. electric control lines for installations and other technological processes);
- data on low voltage installations with justification for their necessity for the proper functioning and security of the facility in accordance with regulatory requirements, wiring connections and compatibility with other systems and implementation technology;
- data on installations for protection from lightning and electric shock;
- types of protection according to the characteristics of the environment and the working environment and their category, design features of the constructive elements and implementation technology;
- for each subproject of the external power supply (cable lines, air lines, transient towers) or internal power supply (cable lines, distribution systems, medium voltage, transformers), and for any type of electrical installation or equipment separate parts are set up.
3. Calculation - include:
- the final results from the calculations for the selection of equipment, wiring, lights, reflected in the appropriate manner - into the descriptive, tabular or graphic part of the project, required for the justification of the adopted design solutions according to the safety requirements of Art. 169 of the SPA, established by design standards and technical specifications;
- Quantitative accounts by types of electrical construction works for the electrical part;
- Specifications of the basic constructive elements of individual networks, systems and devices - if they are not mapped on the drawings.
|1. Drawings of the building’s water supply and sewerage systems include:
- plans of the underground (semi underground) floor of the facility (sub facilities) for water supply and sewerage systems, with indications of the horizontal plumbing and sewer branches, sanitary appliances, equipment, machinery and other facilities, fire safety and shutoff valves, control signal valves and fittings of the drencher and sprinkler systems, water-heaters, etc., with data on:
* numbering of branches;
* design load discharges for main plumbing branches;
* diameters, lengths and gradients;
* elevation of the links relevant the adopted relative level ± 0 for the building;
- plans of the site (sub) for water supply and sewerage systems, with indications of design data, locations of horizontal and vertical branches, sanitary appliances, fixtures and more, the same plan is used for identical floors;
- plans and vertical parts in facilities to increase the pressure, boiler rooms, tanks, etc.;
- vertical parts of the building in the places for sanitary units mapped with relative and absolute elevations in typical areas of the water supply and sewerage systems;
- axonometric schemes of the water supply and sewerage systems;
- details of unusual elements of the installation and the places where they intersect with other systems.
- a joint indication of the plumbing for hot and cold water and drainage system, with an indication for design loads, points of the horizontal and vertical branches, sanitary fittings and fixtures.
- Drawings for the hot water supply installation in compliance with heating, ventilation and air conditioning part.
- A joint reflection on the same drawings (plans) of the plumbing for hot and cold water and sewage system with data on diameters, gradients, basic fittings for them and fire hydrants.
- The drawings for water supply and sewerage systems include basic information about the installations, the length of parts, types of pipes and fittings and design loads for water volumes and speeds.
2. Drawings of external incl. platform water and sewage networks include:
- situation plan in appropriate scale, with typical data from the landscaping, on which are mapped routes of existing and newly designed water and sewerage networks with indicated lengths, slopes, elevations of pipes, water quantity, pressure and location of the audit and other shafts, and plumbing facilities;
- longitudinal profiles of external plumbing and sewer branches in the appropriate scale, with indicated dimensional data, places of the reinforcement shafts, all branches with the slope number and the diameter of the pipe and places of interpart with other underground communications, level of existing terrain and the category of the earthworks;
- plans and vertical parts with mapped pipe networks and elevation of the existing terrain;
- an overall plan for external water supply systems with mapped number of major interparts, installation diagrams of the node with indications of the connections and fittings by type and number, the number of branches with indicated length, type, location, pipe diameter, conditional operating pressure and others;
- details of the installations at the discretion of the designer and details on non-standard elements.
- The drawings for the external water and / or sewer networks include data for design loads for the water flows and speeds, gradients, pressure, elevation of the trench bed, existing and project terrain, distances between curves, detailed points of the terrain, equipment and fixtures, horizontal and vertical distances to points of interpart with other underground lines and facilities, parts’ lengths and types of pipes and fittings.
3. Explanatory note - contains:
- output data and the general requirements of the project assignment;
- data on:
* water supply and wastewater disposal;
* geological and hydrological characteristics of the region (if necessary), incl. specific requirements for installations in relation to the characteristics of the object (loess soils, frost, earthquakes, landslides, etc.)
- justification for:
* the need for the increase of pressure;
* the need for purification of drinking and waste water;
- details on plumbing with justification for the:
* choice of installation (for drinking, industrial and fire protection, unified, etc.);
* choice of installation for hot water and a justified need for its circulation;
* Selected devices for the plumbing system for increasing the pressure, purification and disinfection, storage (backup), softening, cooling, incl. multiple use of wastewater, and water intakes, if required in the project assignment;
* dimensioning of the installation and the final results of the calculations;
- data on sewerage systems with justification for the:
* choice of installation (residential, rain or process water, mixed or separate) and technical characteristic of the pipes and components;
* method of sewage overflow (in existing sewage, in a treatment facility, etc.);
* why and how to implement drainage, water reduction systems, protection from surface waters;
* planned treatment facilities;
* Special precautions when designing on loess and landslide soils and in seismic areas.
4. Calculations - include:
- hydraulic calculations, incl. hydraulic shock and dimensional tables for water supply networks and facilities and / or water supply and sewage systems;
- estimate tables and graphs;
- calculations of building structures for water supply installations and / or sewer systems where they do not apply to the constructional part of the project;
- specifications of all equipment related to network design solutions and installations with data on their technical parameters and specifications of the necessary basic materials and products, which are not reflected in the drawings;
- quantitative accounts per sub site for installations in buildings and / or water supply networks and facilities.
- For heating systems - plans of all floors (including underground and attic), typical parts and diagrams of installations indicated: direction towards zenith, the name of the premises, their internal winter computing temperatures, appliances, equipment, pipes, vertical pipes with numbers, fittings with data about their type, size and heat output, main binding dimensions of the structures (height and gradients), expansion tanks, venting, riser diagrams indicating typical parameters and more;
- For ventilation and air conditioning systems - plans of all floors, including. underground (basement) and the attic, parts and diagrams of plants with mapped names of the premises and their internal winter and summer computing temperatures, air velocity and relative humidity; on the plans are noted the installation premises, air networks with the corresponding dimensions, air handling and suctioning devices (grills, nozzles, etc.), ventilation (air-conditioning) cameras, fire and other valves; and if required in the assignment - the parts clarifying the height of the installation and mutual location of canals, fans, air conditioning units, refrigeration machines, reverse coolers, circulation pumps, tanks, etc.., incl. numeration of forced and induced draft installations, axonometrics of installations with mapped characteristic parameters;
- a plan and diagram of the independent heat source with the necessary fittings, protection, auto filling of the installation, expansion tank and venting, submitted for the boiler rooms are a plan, part and diagram of the installation with the elevations for fuel economy, as well as graphs for protection and measuring instruments (for liquid and gas fuels);
- scheme of the positioning of the chimney in accordance to the aerodynamic shadow of the building (adjacent buildings) when such is planed;
2. Explanatory note - contains the following parts:
- general requirements which include the requirements of the project assignment, interior assignments on other parts of the project, application of the necessary output data for the implementation of the design;
- general requirements which include the requirements of job design, interior design assignments other parts, applying the necessary input for the implementation of the design;
- heating system with data on:
* its purpose;
* justification for the solution adopted;
* the nature and parameters of the heat carrier with the advantages and characteristics of the selected systems;
* justification and a description of the implemented control measuring instrumentation and automatics
* the computational weather data for which the respective installations are calculated;
- ventilation and air conditioning data similar to those for heating, indicating the sampling points for fresh air and
disposal of contaminated air;
- hot water for domestic needs (hot water supply) with the following data:
* The amounts of hot water consumption;
* The type and number of the selected volume or instantaneous water heaters or solar collectors, as well as pumps and their installation sites;
- Technical and economic data on:
- Installed electric power;
- Heat and air balance for winter and summer modes and quantity of the heat carrier;
- Requirements for appropriate mounting holes for the placement of machines and equipment for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment, compressors and dust collectors, as well as data necessary to ensure for the passage and service distances between them.
- presented in tabs for operating modes winter-summer and day-night. They describe the opportunities for effective engagement and sustainability for the joint exploitation of the facilities provided in different modes.
Thermal efficiency part of the technical and detailed project includes thermal dimensioning of buildings and premises which require the provision of designated temperature. Thermal efficiency part is made when the respective parts of the project (architecture, design, technology, heating, ventilation or air conditioning) do not include effective thermal technical parts.
1. Drawings - include the architectural and structural drawings and details of the insulation with the specification of insulation materials and products.
2. Explanatory note - contains a description of the characteristics of heat insulation and heat transfer characteristics of the adopted design decisions with instructions for the implementation of the thermal insulation of the enveloping construction elements, and if necessary - the
insulation of heat sources that are to be insulated.
3. Calculations of thermal efficiency part include:
- calculation and dimensioning of insulation of enveloping construction elements and of the building;
- specification of assembly and installation materials and products;
- quantitative account of the construction works on the insulation.